Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Peach Dessert Wonton

This is a delicious recipe for a peach dessert filling won ton that I found. I cannot find whose recipe it is... I just know that it came off the back of one of my won ton wrappers and it is delicious. Of course, since it is fried it is going to be good:)

Peach Dessert Won ton
1 Peach, diced small
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cinnamon
approximately 25 won ton wrappers

~Mix ingredients for filling in a bowl. Place a teaspoon of mixture in the center of a won ton wrapper. Moisten sides with water and fold in half. Gently press them together.
~Heat oil until you can drop water in it and it will bubble. then place won tons in the oil for 3-4 minutes or until each side is golden brown, drain on a paper towel. Sprinkle with either powdered sugar or a cinnamon sugar mixture while still hot.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These were soooo good. I'm making these for dessert the next time I have people over for dinner.